The current age range for Level 2 is from approximately 18m-3yrs. Get ready to sing, dance, play instruments, and explore exciting props in this energetic class for toddlers. This programme uses music to help them build a wide variety of skills and discover more about how to control their bodies. These classes are fun for both adults and children, and encourage positive interaction through musical activities, with instruments, dancing, stories, and relaxation, all in a rich learning environment.
*Younger siblings are welcome to join in this class.
These classes include a variety of activities, such as:
- Action Songs and Rhymes to develop and understanding of language patterns and rhythm
- Movement to music using the whole body in creative ways
- Marching and stopping songs
- Instrument exploration and play-along
- Discovery and sensory play with scarves, balls, hoops, puppets and tunnels
- Circle Dances and parachute songs
- Relaxation and cuddle time
UNITS FOR THE AUTUMN TERM 2021
Autumn term unit information coming soon!
AUTUMN TERM DATES 2021
Monday 13th September – Friday 22nd October (1st block – 6 weeks)
Monday 1st November – Friday 3rd December (2nd block – 5 weeks)
1st block of 6 classes – £54.00, 2nd block of 5 classes £45.00.
Fee includes Kindermusik @Home Resources, class CD and music bag for new joiners.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST USING THE CONTACT FORM OR CONTACT ALI IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ANY OF OUR CLASSES
Above is a little taster of the music you would enjoy in a Kindermusik class.
“A lovely relaxed, friendly, welcoming environment, full of fun and engaging activities and music.”