The current age range for Level 2 is from approximately 18m-3yrs. Get ready to sing, dance, play instruments, and explore exciting props in this energetic class for toddlers. This programme uses music to help them build a wide variety of skills and discover more about how to control their bodies. These classes are fun for both adults and children, and encourage positive interaction through musical activities, with instruments, dancing, stories, and relaxation, all in a rich learning environment.
*Younger siblings are welcome to join in this class.
These classes include a variety of activities, such as:
- Action Songs and Rhymes to develop and understanding of language patterns and rhythm
- Movement to music using the whole body in creative ways
- Marching and stopping songs
- Instrument exploration and play-along
- Discovery and sensory play with scarves, balls, hoops, puppets and tunnels
- Circle Dances and parachute songs
- Relaxation and cuddle time
UNITS FOR THE SPRING TERM 2021
Unit 1 -“DOWN ON THE GROUND”
Unit 2 – “RHYME AROUND TOWN”
SPRING TERM DATES 2021
Monday 11th January to Friday 12th February (1st block – 5 weeks)
Monday 22nd February to Friday 26th March (2nd block – 5 weeks)
1st Block Cost – £42.50 (5 weeks, includes class CDs and music bag for new joiners)
Above is a little taster of the music you would enjoy in a Kindermusik class.
“Kindermusik is a warm, safe environment for your children to learn and explore music. My daughter adores the sessions and has learnt so many new songs, which she loves singing both in class and at home – it has really helped her language development.”