The current age range for Level 2 is from approximately 18m-3yrs. Get ready to sing, dance, play instruments, and explore exciting props in this energetic class for toddlers. This programme uses music to help them build a wide variety of skills and discover more about how to control their bodies. These classes are fun for both adults and children, and encourage positive interaction through musical activities, with instruments, dancing, stories, and relaxation, all in a rich learning environment.
*Younger siblings are welcome to join in this class.
These classes include a variety of activities, such as:
- Action Songs and Rhymes to develop and understanding of language patterns and rhythm
- Movement to music using the whole body in creative ways
- Marching and stopping songs
- Instrument exploration and play-along
- Discovery and sensory play with scarves, balls, hoops, puppets and tunnels
- Circle Dances and parachute songs
- Relaxation and cuddle time
UNITS FOR THE SUMMER TERM 2021
Unit 1 -“BEACH DAYS”
Unit 2 – “SILLY ALL OVER”
SUMMER TERM DATES 2021
Monday 19th April – Friday 28th May (1st block – 6 weeks)
Monday 7th June – Friday 9th July (2nd block – 5 weeks)
1st Unit Fees- £54.00, 2nd Unit Fees – £45.00 ( includes Kindermusik @Home Resources, class CD and music bag for new joiners)
Above is a little taster of the music you would enjoy in a Kindermusik class.
“My 14 month old and I love this class! It’s fun, educational and Ali is so amazing with all the children. We will definitely be coming to this until she is too old to go any more! “