CLASS PROCEDURES FOR AUTUMN TERM 2020
When we return to in-person classes at the Haslemere Methodist Church from Tuesday 15 th September 2020, there will be a few changes in our procedures due to Covid-19.
- Please do not attend class if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 :- a temperature, a new persistent cough, or have lost your sense of taste or smell.
- Enter the venue keeping 2 metres apart and use stairs or lift to the classroom.
- Families will be required to wear a mask on entry to the venue, and to sanitise hands before class.
- Our class size will be limited to 7 families (this could be one adult with two children).
- We will have social distancing in class, with each family having their own mat station.
- All our equipment will be cleaned and sterilised to a high standard, following government guidelines and advice from the CAA.
- No equipment will be shared between families, each family will have their own set.
- We have done a full Risk Assessment for our Classes and Venue.
- Parent details will be taken on a Register by the teacher for Track and Trace.
- If we go back into lockdown during the term, we will resume classes on Zoom for the remainder of the term, until we can go back to the venue. No refunds will be issued in this case.
- Let’s keep each other safe.
“Ali is so welcoming and the classes are fun. Lots of different instruments for the babies to try. My baby loves the bubbles and parachute activities.
The structure of the classes are brilliant, a mix of music and fun activities together with a home pack. The CD is a firm favourite”